Monday, August 08, 2011

A Clouded Skye - Now Repaired And Available

Thanks to everyone for your patience as I worked out the problems with my first book.  The corrected file for A Clouded Skye is now available on all three of the big ebook sites, Amazon.com, Smashwords.com, and Barnesandnoble.com.

Those who had already downloaded the error filled file (builds ending in 1.0, see final line of the entire ebook) should login using their same accounts and redownload.  It should allow you to get the corrected version free of charge (builds ending in 1.1, see final line of the entire ebook).  If it does attempt to charge you, let me know and I can email you the ebook in whichever format you need.

Now this blog can return to all of the other things I want to talk about, such as Harper Lee's brilliant novel To Kill a Mockingbird.   I love it but I'll have to tell you why later, when I have more time.

No comments: